Product: 2017 Virtual Sewing Guild Premium Pack
- Could you do it with one class from one instructor?
- Would you need to invest in travel costs for in person classes?
- Would you need to try to remember everything you learned?
- Could you see the instructor do a technique as often as you would like?
If you are:
- Tired of wasting your precious sewing time trying to figure it all out by yourself….
- Feeling defeated because your projects don’t turn out the way you want them to…
- Sick of using outdated techniques and idea…
- READY FOR SUCCESS….
With this package you get it ALL….plus bonuses!
- Tips, tricks and techniques from the Best of the Best in the Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Industry.
- Projects designed for you to increase your skills while introducing you to new ideas, techniques and machine functions.
- Bonuses: 2 Bonus projects are included that have written directions, detailed videos, and even the embroidery designs! But that’s not all, there is a bonus webinar recording and presentation document…Average to Awesome!
- Recordings of all 11 webinars
- Presentation Documents for all 11 webinars
- 10 Sewing, quilting and/or embroidery projects
- Clear, understandable, detailed Videos for all the projects
- All of the embroidery designs needed for the projects
- Great professional tips, tricks and techniques
- Download the webinar recordings and presentation documents
- Download the videos, written instructions and embroidery designs for the projects
- Now you have it all in your sewing library so you can have it at your fingertips when you want it!
No waiting….EVERYTHING is available to you IMMEDIATELY!
So get your 2017 Premium Pack now, and remember...
Just because it is beautiful,
doesn’t mean it is difficult!
NOTE: Because you will have immediate access to the membership information once you complete your purchase, you are required to have an account and be logged into that account to purchase this item.
If you have already created your account please log in. If you have not, please click "join us" in the box in the upper left column to create your account.