Product: 2018 Virtual Sit & Sew Membership
Are you tired of having unfinished projects and not being able to find the time to get them done?
Are you “stuck” on a project and don’t know how to continue so you can achieve wonderful results?
Want to be inspired by projects other sewers have been working on?
Become a “Virtual Sit and Sew” member!
You will be able to join the Virtual Sit and Sewing Webinars from the comfort of your own home. Will meet 10 times per year at 8:00pm St. Louis, MO time (CT USA) the last Tuesday of the month EXPECT for September (Moved to October 2nd) and we will not meet in July or December
- This is one hour per month of “scheduled sewing time” for YOU!
- Email your sewing questions to Margaret prior to the monthly “Virtual Sit and Sew” and Margaret will do her best to answer them during the live webinar.
- Learn from Margaret as she is finishing up UFO’s of her own.
- Enjoy “sewing” with others virtually!
- Expert answers to your sewing questions
- Designated time for your sewing
- Inspiration from other Sit and Sew Members
- A chance for you to show others your wonderful creations