Product: 2019 Create It Membership
- Want to create fun projects without trying to figure it all out on your own??
- Frustrated with project instructions that leave you guessing?
- Ready to take your sewing skills to the next level?
You will be able to enjoy these classes in the comfort of your own home, at a time that works into your schedule! Projects will be introduced on a regular basis, and once they are in the Create It membership area, they are yours to enjoy and download!
- Enjoy 8 Fabulous sewing, quilting, and/or embroidery projects
- Membership in the Private Facebook Group
- Get more done in less time with detailed written and video instructions
- No more purchasing embroidery designs for your projects, they are included in your membership
- Project variety packed with techniques that can be used over and over again
- Professional tips and techniques in every project
- Clear, understandable, detailed Videos of all the projects
- All of the embroidery designs needed for the projects
- Great professional tips, tricks and techniques
- Your choice...watch the video in the exclusive membership area when you want, but remember you can download the video also...convenience at it's best!
- All the videos, directions and designs can be downloaded to your computer so you can have it ALL in your sewing library FOREVER!
This "Sewcial Class" is a fun "Challenge" type of class.
1. You will get a video and a supply list with the class information so you can gather your supplies
2. You will then take a picture of your supplies and post them in our group area
3. Everyone who post a picture and a comment will be given the next video which will contain the embroidery designs and instructions about how to embroider them.
4. You will then stitch out your designs according to the instructions, and take a picture of your completed embroidery designs.
5. Everyone who post a picture of ALL the completed embroidery designs will then get the next video about how to complete the project.
6. All those who complete the project (before the deadline) will be entered into a drawing for a Virtual Sewing Guild Gift Certificate!
Looking forward to seeing you!