(Membership period: March 2019-February 2020)
What would it take for you to create the projects you desired, increase your sewing skills and decrease your sewing frustrations?
- Could you do it with one class from one instructor?
- Would you need to invest in travel costs for in person classes?
- Would you need to try to remember everything you learned?
- Could you call the instructor and ask for advice?
These were some of the real issues I heard about while traveling across the world teaching classes, and that is why Margaret Moorehead’s Virtual Sewing Guild 2019 Premium Membership is being offered.
If you are:
- Tired of wasting your precious sewing time trying to figure it all out by yourself….
- Feeling defeated because your projects don’t turn out the way you want them to…
- Sick of using outdated techniques and ideas…
- READY FOR SUCCESS….
Become a Premium Virtual Sewing Guild Member
- With this membership you get it ALL….plus a bonus!
- Tips, tricks and techniques from the Best of the Best in the Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery Industry.
- Projects designed for you to increase your skills while by introducing you to new ideas, techniques and machine functions.
- Dedicated time to “Sit and Sew” and have Margaret answer all your sewing questions.
- 4 half hour “personal” calls with Margaret. These calls allow you to have Margaret’s undivided attention during the call, as well as her expert knowledge and research abilities to find the best answer for you!
This is for anyone who wants to have it ALL!
- 8 Projects (sewing, quilting and/or embroidery)
- 11 sit and sew live zoom webinars
- Membership in the exclusive Facebook Group
- 4 personal calls to have all your sewing questions answered
- Clear, understandable, detailed Videos for all the projects
- All of the embroidery designs needed for the projects
- Great professional tips, tricks and techniques
- Expert answers to your sewing questions
- Designated time for your sewing
- Inspiration from other Sit and Sew Members
- A chance for you to show others your wonderful creations
- Bonus: Download the webinar recordings and presentation documents (does not include Sit and Sew Events)
- Download the videos, written instructions and embroidery designs for the projects
- For you convenience you also have the option to watch the videos directly from the exclusive membership area.
- Now you have it all in your sewing library so you can have it at your fingertips when you want it!
Bonus 1: Recordings and presentation files for all the webinars during your membership period
Bonus 2: 3 part “Sewcial Class”
- This “Sewcial Class” is a fun “Challenge” type of class.
- 1. You will get a video and a supply list with the class information so you can gather your supplies
- 2. You will then take a picture of your supplies and post them in our group area
- 3. Everyone who post a picture and a comment will be given the next video which will contain the embroidery designs and instructions about how to embroider them.
- 4. You will then stitch out your designs according to the instructions, and take a picture of your completed embroidery designs.
- 5. Everyone who post a picture of ALL the completed embroidery designs will then get the next video about how to complete the project.
- 6. All those who complete the project (before the deadline) will be entered into a drawing for a Virtual Sewing Guild Gift Certificate!
- Looking forward to seeing you!
Become a member now and save!