(Membership period: March 2019-February 2020)
Are you tired of having unfinished projects and not being able to find the time to get them done?
Are you “stuck” on a project and don’t know how to continue so you can achieve wonderful results?
Want to be inspired by projects other sewers have been working on?
You will be able to join the Virtual Sit and Sew Zoom Webinars from the comfort of your own home.
We meet 11 times per year at 11:00am St. Louis, MO time (CT USA) the last Wednesday of the month
October (Moved to October 21st)
November (moved to December 2)
Note: No meeting the end of December
You will also have access to the Virtual Sewing Guild’s Sit and Sew Private Facebook Group where you can share ideas and get answers to your questions!
- “Sew” now you have an hour of time set aside for YOU to sew, plus a facebook group to support and inspire you!
- Email your sewing questions to Margaret prior to the monthly “Virtual Sit and Sew” and Margaret will do her best to answer them during the live webinar.
- Learn from Margaret as she is finishing up UFO’s of her own.
- Enjoy “sewing” with others virtually!
When you are a sit and sew member you get:
- Expert answers to your sewing questions
- Designated time for your sewing
- Inspiration from other Sit and Sew Members
- A chance for you to show others your wonderful creations
Bonus: 3 part “Sewcial Class”
This “Sewcial Class” is a fun “Challenge” type of class.
1. You will get a video and a supply list with the class information so you can gather your supplies
2. You will then take a picture of your supplies and post them in our group area
3. Everyone who post a picture and a comment will be given the next video which will contain the embroidery designs and instructions about how to embroider them.
4. You will then stitch out your designs according to the instructions, and take a picture of your completed embroidery designs.
5. Everyone who post a picture of ALL the completed embroidery designs will then get the next video about how to complete the project.
6. All those who complete the project (before the deadline) will be entered into a drawing for a Virtual Sewing Guild Gift Certificate!
Looking forward to seeing you!
(Note: The Virtual Sit and Sew Sessions are only available “live” they will not be recorded.)