Green Grouch Scarf, featuring tips for working with stretchy “minky” like fabric and fleece
This scarf is sure to be a hit this holiday season!
Green Grouch Scarf:
- Grouch Face Multi-formatted Embroidery Design
- Detailed video of how to create this project
- Step by step written instructions
- Complete Supply List
- Tips on how to work with “minky” like fabric and fleece
- Surprise technique for finding and attaching the “perfect” pom pom for the end of the scarf
Why struggle with trying to figure out how to prepare your fabric for embroidery? Why waste valuable time searching for tips and tricks to get the professional results you want, when Margaret has them all right here in her online classes. When working with only written directions, you don’t get to “see” how the project is really created. When working only with video instructions you are left trying to remember all the steps. This class solves that problem by having both detailed videos AND step by step written directions. All you need to do is fire up the sewing machine and enjoy creating this fun project!
When you want to get more done in less time with fewer mistakes….Margaret Moorehead’s Virtual Sewing Guild Classes are your answer!