Mini Wall Hanging with Great Techniques
Embroidery, Piped Prairie Points, Borders and Bindgin
Don’t settle for ordinary….you deserve EXTRAordinary!
Want pucker free embroidery? I’ll show you how you can get it!
Ready to create beautiful bindings?
Want to find out some of Margaret’s secrets to professional results?
When you enroll in this class Margaret will show you exactly how to create your own, St. Pat’s Hat mini wall hanging, embellished with fun piped prairie points!
”St. Pat’s Hat” online class includes:
- Step by Step instructions for the piped prairie points
- Step by step instructions fro binding.
- Fabulous Video and Written Instructions
- Detailed instructions that will let your sewing skills soar
Through detailed videos, and written directions Margaret shows you how to create fabulous piped prairie points, how to prepare for pucker free embroidery, how to mark for perfect placement and much more!
See how much fun you can have in your sewing room with this project.
You will be able to download and save all the videos and written instructions to your computer so you can have them in your sewing library forever. No need to keep going back to the internet to view the videos and written instructions, they will be in YOUR sewing library FOREVER.
”St. Pat’s Hat” online class Includes:
- Supply list
- Complete “piped prairie points” Instructions
- See how to do free motion embroidery
- Complete Construction Instructions
- Complete Instructions for binding
- It’s like having Margaret sit right next to you in your sewing room!
- Every step from start to finish on the great project…PLUS lots of professional tips along the way!
This is one of the projects included in the 2017-2018 Premium and Create It Memberships. If you think you would like to have access to all of the projects, click here for more information.