Want to learn to create some really cool mitered corners?
Want to spend more time sewing and less time figuring it out all by yourself?
Want to create these great placemats and learn professional techniques at the same time?
When you enroll in this class you have access to watch Margaret, an expert in the sewing, quilting and embroidery world, show you EXACTLY how to create not one but TWO fabulous placemats and the wonderful Flamingo Design is included also!
The Framed Flamingo Placemat class includes:
- How to create fabulous miters.
- How to use your backing as a binding.
- How to “prepare” your fabric for embroidery
- How to create TWO different types of placemats
Through detailed videos, Margaret shares all her secrets for each step of the project.
You’ll get hints on how to get the best results possible for every part of this project.
You will be able to download and save all the videos and written instructions to your computer so you can have them in your sewing library forever. No need to keep going back to the internet to view the videos, they will be in YOUR sewing library FOREVER.
Framed Flamingo Placemat Class Includes:
- Supply list
- Fabric Preparation Chart
- Embroidery Techniques
- TWO different frame techniques
- The BEST mitered corner technique you have ever seen
- Plus hints from Margaret how to get professional results each step of the way, from step one to the finished project!
This is one of the 9 projects that are included in the Premium Collection #2. If you think you would like to have access to all 9 of the projects, click here for more information.